What is induction heating and how can it work for your business?
Induction heating tools and equipment
Induction heating tools are indispensable across a multitude of industries, providing tailored solutions for various applications. This technology’s ability to generate controlled heat within electrically conductive materials without direct contact offers unparalleled precision.
- The danger of ignition of fuel vapour or gas is greatly reduced.
- The Mini-Ductor hand-held tools can be used at height without the danger of falling sparks thus reducing necessity of a large exclusion zone around the work site.
- When working within the 500m exclusion zone of a platform there is no requirement to shut down UV sensors on the platform that would be required with oxy acetylene or the use of a grinder.
- Induction heating is many times more environmentally friendly than other heat sources that require the burning of fossil fuels.
- When working in confined areas the tools can be used without fear of a build-up of dangerous gasses, as would be the case with a heating torch.
- The tools can direct heat in a very localized area reducing the necessity for the precautions necessary with a naked flame.
- The tools are self-contained, requiring only a power lead, this is unlike the use of a heating torch. This reduces trip hazards and the danger of damage to flexible hoses and the uncontrolled escape of explosive gasses.
- Minimal training for the use of the tool is required, unlike the use of oxy acetylene.
- There’s no danger of monoxide poisoning due to faulty gas heating equipment.